At Liere Insurance, our goal is to provide all associates with a challenging and positive environment, career development, advancement opportunities, and a competitive compensation package. In addition, training and licensing are provided and paid for by Liere Insurance.
Liere Insurance is an independent, personal lines insurance agency specializing in home and auto insurance. As a three-time recipient of the Aggie 100 Award, we are a dynamic and rapidly expanding insurance agency.
As an insurance agent you will work one-on-one with clients to analyze their insurance needs and help them select coverage that is best suited to their unique situation. You will apply a proven model that gives you the advantage of providing a number of options to the client.
- Effectively generate new prospects through your natural market, through networking and cold-calling.
- Consult with client to identify their needs and objectives in order to make appropriate recommendations.
- Timely and persistent follow-up with clients from first contact through conversion.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of products that we carry in order to effectively consult with and make recommendations to clients.
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals consistently.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a keen attention to detail. This candidate must possess the personality to articulately communicate with a broad range of clients.
- Ability to identify client needs and analyze that information to provide them a value-based solution to their insurance needs.
- Must be able to effectively manage your time and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be persistent with client follow-ups in order to achieve weekly and monthly client conversion goals.
- Capable of communicating effectively with clients by phone and email.
- Superior verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.